Adventure in Southern Patagonia
10 DAYS - 9 NIGHTS
– Hike along the nicest trails in El Chalten to get the most incredible views of Mount Fitz Roy and Mount Torre
– Discover the secrets of the glaciers in El Calafate. Perito Moreno Glacier and its unique rupture process is waiting for you.
– Sail along the Rico Lake to get the best views of Perito Moreno Glacier.
– Visit the charming and fisherman city of Puerto Natales, the main entrance to the Southern Chilean Patagonia
– Explore one of the most beautiful national parks in south patagonia: Torres del Paine with its impressive geography made up of massifs, lakes, icebergs, glaciers and rivers.
– Do you want to hike to one of the famous viewpoints of the park on your full day tour? We can change the classic visit for the adventurous option for you.
– Taste the delicious chilean food full of fish and seafood.
Day 7 – El Calafate – Puerto Natales
After breakfast we transfer to the bus terminal to take our bus to Puerto Natales in Chile. Upon arrival we transfer to the hotel. The rest of the afternoon is at leisure.
Accommodation in Puerto Natales – Double or Single Base
Included Meals: Breakfast
– Transfer from / to El Calafate
– 3 Nights Accommodation in El Calafate – Double / Single Base
– Full Day Tour Perito Moreno Glacier with Safari Nautico Boat Trip
– Bus El Calafate – El Chalten – El Calafate
– 3 Nights Accommodation in El Chalten – Double / Single Base
– Mountain Trekking Day on Day 3 – Trek Laguna de los Tres
– Bus El Calafate – Puerto Natales
– 3 Nights Accommodation in Puerto Natales – Double / Single Base
– Full Day Tour Torres del Paine National Park
– Transfer Puerto Natales – Punta Arenas Airport
– 8 Breakfast, 4 Box Lunch
NON INCLUDED SERVICES
– Entrances to National Parks
– Meals not detailed in the program
– Services not detailed in the program