Andean Crossing: From Bariloche to Puerto Varas
5 DAYS - 4 NIGHTS
– Are you travelling alone? Our group tour in Patagonia will allow you to visit the most beautiful places in Patagonia in company of great people with your same interests.
– Trekking lover? This is definitely your tour, prepare your eyes to see the most amazing landscape while trekking in El Chalten and Torres del Paine National Park
– Camp in the national capital of trekking: El Chalten, Argentina and in Torres del Paine in Chile surrounded by nature to live a unique experience
– Admire the views of two amazing national parks of South Patagonia
– Visit one of the natural wonders of Patagonia Argentina: the amazing Perito Moreno Glacier and its rupture process.
Day 2 – Andean Crossing from San Carlos de Bariloche to Puerto Varas
After breakfast we transfer to Puerto Pañuelo passing by Lake Nahuel Huapi.
On route we will be marveled by the beautiful Swiss-style architecture that characterizes the constructions of the area. Beautiful gardens and flowers color the landscapes all the way to Puerto Pañuelo.
Around 10.00 AM we will start sailing from Puerto Pañuelo to Puerto Blest aboard the Gran Victoria, navigating across Lake Nahuel Huapi, where we will be able to observe the grandeur of the landscapes and the green tones of the forests.
Upon arrival to Puerto Blest we travel by bus along River Frías to Puerto Alegre, and then we continue sailing across Lake Frías, aboard the Victoria del Sur. Along this stretch of the lake, we will experience beautiful views of Cerro Tronador. After a short sail, we arrive to Puerto Frías where we will complete the necessary steps at the border. Then we continue by bus to Peulla with beautiful views of the Andes Mountains and after we sail again to Petrohué, navigating across Lake Todos los Santos. If the weather permits, different and breathtaking views of the Osorno and Puntiagudo volcanoes and Cerro Tronador can be seen. Then we continue to Puerto Varas, passing by Lake Llanquihue. Impressive views of Osorno and Calbuco volcanoes dominate the landscape. Then we transfer to our hotel in Puerto Varas.
Accommodation in Puerto Varas – Double or Single Base
Included Meals: Breakfast
– Private Transfers from Bariloche´s Airport
– 1 Night Accommodation in Bariloche – Double or Single Base
– Transfers from hotel in Bariloche – Puerto Pañuelo
– Andean Crossing from Bariloche (Argentina) – Puerto Varas (Chile)
– Transfer from Puerto Varas´s port – Hotel
– 3 Nights’ Accommodation in Puerto Varas – Double or Single Base
– Full Day Tour to Osorno Volcano and Petrohue Waterfalls with English Speaking Guide
– Transfer from Puerto Varas – Puerto Montt´s Airport / Bus Station
– 4 Breakfast
NON INCLUDED SERVICES
– Entrances to National Parks / Reserves / Museums
– Embarking Fee at Puerto Pañuelo (3 USD)
– Meals non shown in the itinerary
– Optional Excursions