City & Jungle – Buenos Aires and Iguazú
9 DAYS - 8 NIGHTS
Day 1 – Arrival Buenos Aires
Welcome to Buenos Aires! We will pick you up at Buenos Aires Airport and then transfer to the hotel in the city center. The rest of the day is at leisure to visit the city by your own.
We recommend to make a stop at one of the most emblematic cafes here in Buenos Aires: Cafe Tortoni with its french-style, opened in 1858.
Accommodation in Buenos Aires – Double or Single Base
Included Meals: None
Optional Excursion Recommended: “The Argentine Experience”, Dinner Experience
Day 5 – Visit Argentinian Side of the fall
Today we will visit the argentinian side of the falls, where we will enjoy of this amazing views from different angles and perspectives. Entering through the visitor center, several walks are carried out in the jungle to admire the giants of this green world, the jungle that gives us its aromas, its colors, its freshness, a unique contact with this increasingly scarce biome in the world. The walkways offer wonderful visits to the falls and the opportunity to be in contact with the fauna. From colorful insects like dragonflies, butterflies, and beetles; the curious coatis and monkeys; great variety of birds such as magpies, jotes and toucans; and there are days when we are surprised by the timid look of a roe deer, a capybara or even a puma watching the pass from the edge of the mountain. A ride on the narrow gauge train completes Las Delicias for adults and children, it is a service that links the 3 different circuits or walkways of the National Park; lower, upper and devil’s throat.
The always satisfied visitor is the goal, with joy to the fullest, accompanied by the best guides who know secrets, legends and anecdotes that will make the visit to this world heritage site and one of the 7 wonders of the world more complete. You can also combine the walks with optional water rides or a Jungle Safari. Then we go back to our accommodation.
Accommodation in Iguazu – Double or Single Base
Included Meals: Breakfast
Optional Excursion Recommended: “The Great Adventure” – Safari Boat Trip
Day 6 – Departure Puerto Iguazú
At the indicated time trasnsfer to Puerto Iguazu airport where the services end.
Included Meals: Breakfast
– Private transfers from / to Buenos Aires Airport (EZE/AEP)
– 3 Night`s Accommodation in Buenos Aires – Double / Single Base
– Sightseeing in Buenos Aires – Shared Service – 3 Hours with English Speaking Guide
– Dinner Tango Show with transfers from / to the hotel
– Private transfers from / to Puerto Iguazu Airport (IGR)
– 2 Night`s Accommodation in Puerto Iguazú – Double / Single Base
– Visit Argentinian Side of the Falls – Private Service with English Speaking Guide
– Visit Brazilian Side of the Falls – Private Service with English Speaking Guide
– 5 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
NON INCLUDED SERVICES
– Entrances to National Parks
– Meals non Included in the itinerary
– Optional Excursions