Patagonia Mountains & Glaciers
11 DAYS - 10 NIGHTS
– Visit the charming and fisherman city of Puerto Natales, the main entrance to the Southern Chilean Patagonia
– Explore one of the most beautiful national parks in south patagonia: Torres del Paine with its impressive geography made up of massifs, lakes, icebergs, glaciers and rivers.
– Do you want to hike to one of the famous viewpoints of the park on your full day tour? We can change the classic visit for the adventurous option for you.
– Taste the delicious chilean food full of fish and seafood.
– Discover the secrets of the glaciers in El Calafate. Perito Moreno Glacier and its unique rupture process is waiting for you.
– Sail along the Rico Lake to get the best views of Perito Moreno Glacier.
– Hike along the nicest trails in El Chalten to get the most incredible views of Mount Fitz Roy and Mount Torre
Day 1 – Punta Arenas Airport – Puerto Natales
We welcome you at Punta Arenas`s Airport and the we transfer to our hotel in Puerto Natales. The rest of the day is at leisure to visit the town on our own.
Accommodation in Puerto Natales – Double or Single Base
Included Meals: None
- Transfer from Punta Arenas´s Airport – Hotel in Puerto Natales
- 3 Nights Accomodation in Puerto Natales – Double / Single Base
- Full Day Tour Torres del Paine National Park
- Bus from Puerto Natales to El Calafate
- 4 Nights Accommodation in El Calafate – Double / Single Base
- Full Day Tour Perito Moreno Glacier with Safari Nautico Boat Trip
- Bus El Calafate – El Chalten – El Calafate
- 3 Nights Accommodation in El Chalten – Double / Single Base
- Mountain Trekking Guide at El Chalten – Trek Laguna de los Tres
- Transfer Out to El Calafate Airport
- 10 Breakfast, 4 Box Lunch
NON INCLUDED SERVICES
• Entrances to National Parks
• Medical or Life Insurance
• Drinks and Bevegrages
• International or Domestic Flights
• Optional Tours
• Services non show in the itinerary