– Are you travelling alone? Our group tour in Patagonia will allow you to visit one of most beautiful places in Patagonia in company of great people with your same interests.
– Trekking lover? This is definitely your tour, prepare your eyes to see the most amazing landscape while trekking in Torres del Paine National Park
– Visit the charming and fisherman city of Puerto Natales, the main entrance to the Southern Chilean Patagonia
– Sail along the historic and challenging Beagle Channel and get the typical postcard with the lighthouse behind you
– No visit to Ushuaia is complete without visiting the Tierra del Fuego National Park and its fuegian forest.
• Incoming services.
• Mountain Trekking Guide while on Trek
• 1 Night Accommodation in El Calafate – Double or Single Base
• 3 Nights Accommodation in Full Camp inside Torres del Paine National Park
• All the camping equipment needed for nights at Camp (Tent, Sleeping Bag, Mattres)
• 1 Night Accommodation in Puerto Natales – Double or Single Base
• 3 Nights Accommodation in Ushuaia – Double or Single Base
• Lake Pehoe boat trips (In and Out)
• Beagle Channel Boat Trip and Penguin Rockery
• All transfers: El Calafate Airport – El Calafate – Torres del Paine – Puerto Natales – Ushuaia – Ushuaia Airport
• 8 Breakfast, 4 Box Lunch, 3 Dinners
• Entrance fees to National Parks
• Medical and life insurance
• Drinks and beverages (all foods are without alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks)
• Flights or airport taxes
• Optional excursions
• Services not shown or detailed in the program